Monday, August 15, 2011

Taiwan in 4 Days

In 4 days I will be on vacation and on a flight to Taiwan to see Wendy/Ella after a month away from them.

Let's recap the last two weeks, living a Bachelor life :)

  • The new Memory Foam mattress from Costco was delivered in a big box and auto-inflated on the bed frame. I haven't slept on it and I won't either before I leave. Wendy should be excited after she returns
  • Inflating...
    102 lbs and 100 cm tall
  • Bumba is given away to my cousin to take care from now on. Wendy's happier about that
  • Not much cooking done, eating out or cleaning up the microwave food
  • Jason is so bored that he ordered Harry Potter 1-7 Signature Edition ($66 CAD from Amazon.ca)
  • Upgraded my Linksys WRT54GL + Gigabit Switch + Belkin N+ Router setup => Linksys WRT320N on TomatoUSB firmware (Wireless N + Gigabit router)
  • Used up the two $22 WagJag coupons for one-hour horse trail ride ($46 value) at Conestoga Horseback Adventure. It's quite fun as we got the two largest horses (Randy and Desmond) and ride at the front, but the trail is meh... and not excited enough to come back for it.




  


No comments:

Post a Comment