Thursday, December 26, 2019

Happy Holidays, 10-year Wedding Anniversary, Upcoming 2020 Travel

It has been a while since my last post in July

Thank you, 2019
You can say 2019 has been quiet yet eventful, nothing too good nothing too bad, just life
As it's almost end of 2019, I want to wish everyone a Merry X'mas and Happy Holidays

Happy Wife, Happy Life
10 years ago I married my wife and 10 years later I am still married :) and looking forward to another 10 years

Future Travel
Upcoming 2020 is easier (not less work for sure) it only involves TWO long trips instead of 4~5 short trips in 2019

However, each Long trip is complicated in itself as I hate staying put in one place
Winter - I fly down to hot Australia (Brisbane, Sydney), and Auckland New Zealand (3 cities)
Summer - Even crazier, I visit Kyoto, Osaka, London UK, and Budapest (4 cities)

I dread when I research for attractions, hotels, transportations, and etc... but it is fun, as long as I don't do it all at once. Imagine researching for 4 cities' "point of interests" and hotels/deals at the same time... good thing is I have flexibility if I start early, with help of points
For example, Winter trip hotels is Cash + Radisson points + Aeroplan flights; while Summer trip is Marriott Bonvoy points + CHOICE hotel points + Cash + Aeroplan flights

No comments:

Post a Comment